Ethernet Communications Module (ECM)
The ECM (Ethernet Communication Module) is a powerful serial to Ethernet converter that enables CEM serial communication devices to connect to the CEM AC2000 access control system via an Ethernet LAN.
A chain of up to 16 RS485 CEM devices can be connected to a single ECM. This provides a cost effective means of connecting groups of serial readers to the AC2000 access control system from a single Ethernet point.
- Low cost serial to Ethernet converter
- Offers serial reader compatibility on an IP system
- RS485 connection for multi dropping up to 16 CEM serial devices on one chain
- 10/100Mbps Ethernet through an RJ45 connection
- Configuration connection with Tibbo Device Server Toolkit